Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things I Hope They Don't Say At School

I hope Jack doesn't say the things Chuck teaches him. Like that Momma pees her pants when she exercises. I do NOT. Or that the Barking Spiders were the ones that farted.

I also hope that Ryker doesn't call me a baboon to his teachers. He mistakes the word "balloon" for "baboon," and to further complicate things he calls ME a balloon. I don't know what he's talking about, but it ends up coming out as "Momma a baboon."

And please let Jack not pick up on the lyrics he hears in the car. It's bad enough that I've got him saying "Rockin' like it's my job" and "a million plus with binoculars." And someone at school taught him to say "I like to move it, move it."

And in general, I hope they don't pick up on Chuck and my favorite jokes - the perennial one liners "your MOM does ...(repeat whatever the other person just said)" and "that's what she said."

When do parents learn to censor better?

No comments: