Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lists

Random lists:

Jack's favorite things to eat for dinner:
1. breakfast bars
2. "chicken yatties with katchup - LOT of them!" (waves his arm in gigantic circles over his tray like he's stirring something)
3. apples
4. craisins (which might mean craisins and might mean raisins so you have to be holding both of them so he can point)

Jack's top questions about our new baby:
1. "Will our baby have potty at HIS house?"
2. "Will our baby know how to dance?"
3. "Will our baby wear my tennis shoes?"

Reasons my officemate Rachael thinks I'm a psychopath:
1. I have 2 tattoos and plans for 2 more (sorry Mom) and according to Rachael there are studies that show that people who have 3 or more tattoos have more psychopathic tendencies. http://www.priory.com/tattoo.htm
2. Spending lots of time on the internet or on computers in general is a manifestation of a psychiatric disorder.
*Rachael wants me to write that she doesn't really think I'm a psychopath, she just wants to share tidbits of information. She has also mentioned that this is just one article but there are others that support this argument.
**I want to mention that these tidbits of information have both come in the last 24 hours.

People who give Jack books, and who he is convinced have written messages in every book he owns that say "To Jackson, Wuv ________":
1. Grandmommy (Grandma Kelly)
2. Gampa (Grandpa Mueller)
3. Uncle Ry Ry (Uncle Ryan)
4. Gamma Body Niece (Grandma Bernice)
5. Uncle Bob (Uncle Bob)

Foods I'm obsessed with this pregnancy:
1. jalapeno poppers
2. fried pickles (you can get these at the State Fair and I haven't had any throughout the pregnancy but I really, really want them)
3. sparkling pear juice

Jack's favorites:
1. Candidate = Barack Obama (he made me read him part of an article in a marketing/technology magazine about Barack this morning)
2. Beatles song = In My Life (it's actually MY favorite but Jack kept insisting it was his favorite too)
3. Part of Shrek = where Donkey and Shrek enter Dulac and the information booth sings to them
4. Accessory = red sunglasses across his forhead or on backwards
5. Nickname for himself = Jackpants (given by either Allison or Andrea at daycare, but he says they both call him that)
6. Thing to make out of play-doh = Miss Norma's husband

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Jamie. What's the joke that keeps being forwarded?...something about scary things?...and one of them is that in 40 years all the women are going to have saggy boobs AND tatoos!

I'm on my way in the morning.....with more of those books for Jackson! They're not even signed - yet!

Coolest people ever said...

"In My Life" used to be Kaya's favorite song too ... she called it "I remember song" because of the first line (there are places I remember).

Fried pickles, huh? Did you know they also fry Snickers bars and Twinkies?

Jamie said...

Of course they fry snickers and twinkies - also deep fried are oreos, alligator, fruit, and something called Scotch Eggs (hard boiled egg, wrapped in sausage, rolled in bread crumbs, deep fried), among other things.