Friday, April 11, 2008

Things That We Say

Things we have said in the last 3 days to Jack:

1. "No, the kids from the choir do NOT come from the Mall of America."

2. "That's why you don't get on and off of the potty - because poopies fall out of your butt."

3. "Why do you want to put applesauce on Daddy's back? That's weird."

4. "Yes, our baby will have arms. Two of them."

5. "No you can't have more fruit snacks." (This made the list not because it's funny, but because Chuck and I have had to say it AT LEAST 30 times a day. I'm not exaggerating.)

On a totally different subject - does anyone want to start a boy's clothing store with me? Chuck, Jack and I spent about 5 hours this weekend looking for a pair of shoes for Jack. Nothing special, just a pair of shoes that actually fit. Every store we went to had roughly 3 times as many girls shoes as boys. Also no sales people would help us. We were mad. I still am, I guess.

I think my Monday posts are becoming a forum for me to vent about things. Sorry 'bout that.

No comments: