Thursday, May 26, 2011

Music Education

Jack and Ryker and I listen to music all the time. Past favorites of theirs, as you might recall, are Michael Buble and the Beatles. The other morning the Beastie Boys came on and Ryker immediately started head banging and clapping. So I guess that's on the list.

For awhile it was "1, 2, 3, 4" by the Plain White T's. Good choice.

More recently Jack has been requesting "Hit the Road Jack" by Ray Charles. Another good choice.

This morning Jack said "Mommy, can we have that one that was on first thing when we got in the car yesterday?" It took me a second, and then I remembered that it was "Stand By Me."

About 3/4 of the way through it Jack is beaming and goes "I really, REALLY like this song."

Then we got to school and he announced "I fink I will wuv dat song and 'Hit the Wode Jack' for my whole entire wife."

1 comment:

Andre Sólo said...

That's a real gift Jamie. Way to show your kids the world.