Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Home Sick

This time it's Jack. Chuck had it, I had it, now Jack has it. Although he is far less whiny about it.

I just brought him home and I'm getting him settled. He just came up to me and goes (I'm typing this as he's speaking):

"Mommy, I want one of those things that Pay-ten (that's how he pronounces it - very emphatically separating the Pay from the Ten) has. It's a flat thing and you swap (slap) it on your wrist but it doesn't hurt. And it is a mag-a-net and it has negative and positive mag-a-nets. And you hit it on you and it gets the power from your wrist. I fink dats how it works. And it stays there but it's easy to take off and if you have an owie you shouldn't wear it, even doe it won't hurt. Even if you fink it won't hurt it sometimes will."

No comments: