Friday, July 1, 2011

Things I Love

Several friends have been doing Love Lists on their blogs recently so I thought I'd join in the fun...

--I love new babies! Welcome Oskar!
--I love the name Oskar Anders Karlsson.
--I love that Jack is still such a little kid that he actually asked me to ask Beth to put Oskar in an envelope and mail him here so Jack could meet him.
--I love that Jack is so mature, on the other hand, that I had a whole conversation with him this morning about the government shut-down.
--I love checking things off a to-do list.
--I love that Nicki is making me stuffed red peppers for my dinner tonight even though she SHOULD be getting her own family ready to head to the lake.
--I love that I get to be around art and smart, talented people all day.
--I love that Jack still says "bee-smorning." Please let no one correct him on that one.
--I love watching Jack help Ryker learn to do new things.
--I love that my mom helps me spend more time with my husband by taking the kiddos for us.
--I love when one of the guys I always play basketball with screams at a teammate for leaving me open. "You CAN'T LEAVE HER, man!"

2 comments:

Bethk said...

omg!! haha, I love that Jack wants Oskar to visit via envelope. too cute!!

KellyM said...

NO BETH! YOU CANNOT SEND HIM TO MINNESTOA VIA US POSTAL SERVICE!!!! (That's for when you're thinking --- some night in about a month - in the middle of the night - about doing that!)