Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Growing Boys

Jack is up at the museum with me every afternoon this week for an art class. He's feeling very independent and loving his new Big Boy status.

In that spirit, he has decided that he will now go into the men's restroom. I waited outside (obviously, can you IMAGINE what my male coworkers would do if I tried to stand in there waiting for him?!).

When he came back out he goes "Momma - the toilets in there are GINORMOUS! Like, Ryker could just walk right into one of them."

It took me a second to realize what he was talking about.

"You mean the ones on the wall, with no walls, that are NOT in women's bathrooms?"

"Yes! And they don't flush."

1 comment:

Andre Sólo said...

As your only male coworker, I lol'd. :)

And he's right, those urinals are HUGE. Coffin-sized. It's like 18 square feet of target area and some guys still manage to miss. Come on people, try a little.