Sunday, February 14, 2010

Undie Bundies Part 2

Jack's been potty trained for quite awhile, but still was wearing pull-ups to bed. Mostly that was because we just didn't feel like dealing with night-time accidents. But he's been asking to wear underwear to bed, so we let him last night. And he did great! Hooray for Jack! He was really proud of himself - and came to tell me so at 6am.

That is another of the last bastions of little-kid-dom for him. Each of these tugs at my umbilical cord a bit more. When I would get to thinking that he was growing up so fast, I could always point to things like diapers or things he couldn't do by himself, and that would make me feel a little better. But those things are getting conquered one by one.

Good thing Ryker is still a little guy, and I have friends with babies.

1 comment:

KellyM said...

Awww...YIPPIE Jackson! Congratulations! What a big guy! So proud of how hard you work at everything! Big hug to you (((((Jackson)))))).
Love, Grandmommy