Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Vocab Test for Our Readers

Okay, dedicated readers. I think it's time for a Jackson Vocabulary Test. This might become a periodic addition to the blog - we'll see how you all do. Taking the test is simple - I'll list some words or phrases in Jackese (past and present) and you post comments (click on the link below the post) on what you think the adult equivalent is. Some of these have been posted about, some may be new to you.

The winner will get a big hug from me (or Jack). Or maybe a song sung to you by the dude himself. I'll post the answers in a few days.

Ready?

1. Body hompf
2. Guys (not a trick question - he says this and means something specific)
3. Hatar
4. Benture
5. Body niece
6. Sunshines
7. Tucker
8. Puppet Movie
9. Jihad
10. Posscle
11. Mess Up

Ending on an 11 is weird, but I can't think of the others right now.

No comments: