Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Full Term

So it's official - the baby is full-term today (37 weeks). My c-section is scheduled for 2 weeks from this morning! Exciting! We are getting all the clothes washed, gear readied, diapers ordered, etc.

Jack learned this morning that the baby will not eat food, and then got a very generic version of how the baby WILL eat. I think it freaked him out. He also was talking to the baby and told him that he (the baby) will wear baby clothes and that he'll sleep in the nursery. I thought that was really sweet until I realized that the baby will most likely NOT sleep in the nursery right away. So I said "well, eventually the baby will sleep in the nursery but right away he'll probably have to sleep...ummm...somewhere else." Jack said "why?" and I said "because Mommy will be feeding him so much that it'll just be easier if he sleeps *cough*inmommyanddaddy'sroom*cough*."

He didn't comment. Hmmm.

No comments: