Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh the Places He'll Go


Our nursery is complete! Okay, not the whole thing, but the mural is complete!

YIPPEEE!!!!

It's fantastic, if you ask me. I love it. I can sit in there for hours and just stare at it. That's a good thing too, because I'll probably be doing just that in a few short days.

Anyway, I updated Flickr yesterday but Marianne put the final touches on after that, so I've added a few extra photos this morning. You'll see that I couldn't get a final picture of the whole thing unobstructed because Chuck was so excited to get the crib in! There are several "Easter Eggs" (does anyone else know that term? I didn't - it means when people hide things in their work for others to find) that I took close ups of. I omitted one of those photos from this batch and will post it once the baby arrives.

I think Jack is nesting also because he and I spent a good hour in there yesterday putting things away. His contribution was to bring every blanket, stuffed animal and pillow he could find from his own room and then throw them into the crib, saying "me give this to my baby - me no need it anymore."

Anyway, a big THANK YOU to Marianne (who hopefully will be reading this post)! You did an amazing job and we're so lucky to have gotten to know you through this process.

2 comments:

Coolest people ever said...

It's awesome, I love it! So does that mean the NAME is in there somewhere??

Happy nesting!

Jamie said...

Yep - it's in there!