Thursday, March 6, 2008

Things you don't want to hear from your 2 year old

1. "Momma, you have big neck."
2. "Momma, you poop your underwear?" (The answer is emphatically "NO" to this, in case you are wondering. He just likes to ask because we ask him all the time.)
3. "Ahhh snap!"
4. "Momma, you wicked witch."
5. (Pointing to his Mr. Night doll in the morning) "Dat man woke ME up in night! HE did it!"
6. "Dada wash my clothes? Dada wash my sheets? Dada clean my tray? Dada make dinner?" (I swear I do chores too! He cannot fathom that I do a single thing to keep the house running.)
7. "Dada, Momma poked me in eye. Me sad." (I did NOT!)
8. (Holding a baby doll in one arm and hammering its head ever so gently - while I'm 5 months pregnant) "Me putting him to sleep."

2 comments:

Coolest people ever said...

NOW I know your trick for getting that kid to sleep so early. A hammer! And you look so innocent.

Jamie said...

Works like a charm!