Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Just Keep Growing and Growing and Growing

Chuck and Jack's conversation before bed:

Jack: "When Grandma Bernice and Grandmommy turn 100 I'll be 11."
Chuck: "How old do you think they are? No no, you'll be like 27 when Grandma Bernice turns 100."
J: "Mommy knows someone who is 100. Do you know someone who is 100?"
C: "No I don't."
J: "Because 100 is as old as you be."
C: "No, you can be older than 100."
J: "How old CAN you be?"
C: "Well, I think the oldest person is 114."
J: "Do you know him?"
C: "No."
J: "How did he get that way?"
C: "Well, he just kept on livin'."
J: looked like his mind was blown "Does he have a giant house?"
C: "I don't think so."
J: "It has to be huger than our house because his head would be up by the ceiling...Grandma Bernice will need a bigger house when she's 100."

1 comment:

KellyM said...

Let's see if I can do the math... if I'll be 100 when he's 11... that gives me a little more than 6 more years to get there. Yep! That's about right! (If Jackson said it, it MUST be right!...he's my perfect grandson!)