Monday, March 30, 2009

Positive Thoughts Please

Hey devoted readers. Just a note to say I hope you all think good thoughts tomorrow - we're having a bunch of tests run on Ryker. Hopefully it's nothing, but the doc just wants to be sure. He hasn't gained much weight in the last 3 months. I, of course, am freaking out. If you talk to Chuck he'll say nothing is wrong - so maybe if you add our responses together and divide by two, you'll get a healthy, normal response to the appointment we had today. Still, seeing "failure to thrive" written on my sweet baby boy's referral sheet made me want to throw up. That's not a helpful response so I opted not to. Instead, I blog.

4 comments:

Grandmommy/Mommy/Kelly said...

And we're all right here - thinking of you - sending positive thoughts your way - blogging with you. I love you all.

Coolest people ever said...

Are you kidding?? Look at that big baby! He's FINE. Better safe than sorry, so it's good you're running tests, but don't freak out. Breathe in, breathe out ... sending love!!

Lisa said...

Thinking of you guys today - send an update when you can.

Anonymous said...

Jams-

Not sure if you know but i read your blog every day! Prayers are with you- please let us know.

-Florie