Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Monkeys Weren't Enough

A volunteer came to daycare yesterday and brought presents for the kids. Every child got to pick out a cute little beanie baby. Claudia picked a sweet little white swan. Cole took home an adorable baby tiger.

My child? He came home with a potato. And not just an ordinary potato. A potato that, when thrown forcefully against the ground, the ceiling, the carseat, the window, or your leg, emits a loud, horrible, freaky evil laugh.

Were the shrieking monkeys not enough?

3 comments:

Rachael Walker said...

I thought that potato was going to get "lost?" I do have to say that I am sure glad that Claudia got that swan and not the potato. Nightmare!

Jamie said...

I was waiting to have the potato get "lost" at your house this weekend!

Rachael Walker said...

If you bring that potato over I am not going to let you in!