Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Over-Compensation

It has come to my attention that this blog and our Flickr page are missing photos of something - something that is about 3'6" and adorable. Oops. I think Chuck and I, both being youngest children, were worried that we wouldn't have as many pictures of Ryker as we do of Jack, and we over-compensated. My mom said she was trying to find good pictures of Jack's face to show her students, but instead kept having to point him out in other photos.

"Oh, here's another one of Ryker, but that's Jack back there in the background. He's the blurry one."

So here is my ode to Jackson.
And I forgot to put in my Top 25 List for him that I love that he eats hot dogs and buns - separately (eats the hot dog cut into pieces and eats the bun like it's dinner roll). Here's proof:

And while I was putting photos on the computer I need to put them on Flickr also or they're going to be lost in the ethos that is my Photo Folder. So I'm updating Flickr, and yes, there will be pictures of Ryker in there as well. But there are these and some others of Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPIE! Thank you from my students and from me! Today I showed them Thanksgiving pictures of Jackson and Ryker together...and of course the latest of Wookie-Ryker alone. NOW I have these! Can't wait to see them both in living color tomorrow (and you and Chuck, too, of course!)...