Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things I'm Not Good at Explaining

Things I'm not good at explaining to Jackson, mostly because I never thought I'd have these discussions with a 3 year old and/or because I don't sleep much so I don't make much sense:

1. Why a popsicle negates the nutritional value of eating his vegetables.
2. Why he needs a parachute to go skydiving.
3. Why his teachers at school can't teach him to skydive.
4. Why people don't want to see me nursing Ryker in public.
5. Why some children don't have houses so he should be happy to eat his corndogs.
6. Why the workermen don't come on weekends.
7. Why we named our dog Tugboat.
8. Why he can't drink beer.
9. Why Ryker can't eat Pirate Booty.
10. Why they tore down the old Busch Stadium.

1 comment:

Coolest people ever said...

Well my 7-year-old came home from school yesterday with an "I'm Worth the Wait" wristband, gotten from a friend in his class.

"It says 'safe sex' on the inside!" he giggled.

Try explaining THAT one.