Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Opportunist

I am sick of the illness circulating through our household. Although we're trying to not spend money right now, I splurged on some immunity boosting Jamba Juices for our family. I figured it would cost less than going to the ER 84 times in the next several months.

I came home with three orange-sherberty things. I didn't figure Ryker needed one. Ryk looked longingly at them - "What DAT?" I said it was something for Mommy and Daddy and Jackson. Ryk took that better than I thought he would. He sat there quietly in the armchair while I gave Jack his cup. He tried it. Ryker watched him carefully. Jack announced "I don't like it" and Ryker jumped out of his chair immediately, yelling "*I* yike it!!! *I* yike it!!!"

I poured him a small cup. He devoured it, pushed it back across the counter at me, and said "I yike it. (Signed for more.) More."

1 comment:

KellyM said...

I don't know who this makes me miss more - hearing Ryker saying that (SO CUTE!) - or seeing Jackson looking so NOT-feeling-good in the background! Can't wait to see both of them next week! Love, Grandmommy