Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Costume Conundrum

Last year at this time, Jack was asking me to get him a flower costume for Halloween. I was debating whether or not he'd get made fun of, knowing the kids at his school. I scoped out the costumes and found one that would probably work. But then he announced he wanted to be Spiderman, and we went with that.

In chronological order, the following have been Jackson's costumes for Halloween:

1 month old - Tigger
1 year - ??? (Seriously, I just spent like 30 minutes trying to find a picture of what Jack was for Halloween that year. We can't figure it out! Bad parents...bad, bad parents. We think maybe he was a cowboy??? Wait, he WAS a cowboy - I just found the pictures! Phew.)
2 years - Bumblebee
3 years - Superman
4 years - Spiderman
This year he has announced he wants to be a monster. A monster? Okay. Research mode - I have found such gems as "Bleeding Scream Child Costume," "Demon of War Black Child Costume," "Kids' Shredded Corpse Costume," and "Infected Child Costume Extra Large."

Can I just do the flower one?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Just found another fantastic option:

"Child Dr. Killer Driller"

KellyM said...

I vote for flowers - definitely! What happened to all the super heroes? I thought he was wanting to stick with them? But no matter what, Grandmommy definitely votes against any of these monster ones you have suggested!