Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Planning for the Future

Jack has been thinking about his future. He likes to tell us his plans. Every day he explains them, and for the last couple of weeks they've been exactly the same plans, told the same way, every day.

"When I get to be a 1 and a 5 (15) I'm going to mawy (marry) Payten. And I'm not going to wiv here no more. I'm going to wiv wiff Payten. And we're going to have bunkbeds. Payten and me will sweep on the top bunk and Big Wogan (the older of the two Logans at school) will sweep on the bottom bunk. And whenever we need somefing we'll just yell 'Hey Wogan! Come up here Wogan!'"

I asked why Payten gets to sleep on the top bunk but Logan has to sleep on the bottom. He said that it's because he likes Payten, and she's his friend, and he wants her to sleep up there with him and share his Twinkle Turtle, his Police Monkey (it's a bear, but whatever), his gorilla, and his snowmen. Those are all the things he sleeps with. Sweet boy.

No comments: