Monday, March 15, 2010

Gotta Work on My Skillz

Wanna know what's fun? Getting struck out three times by a little kid. I even took off my heels, but CJ still beat me to smitherines (is that a word?).

We rounded the corner tonight on our way home and saw the Hayes' in their yard. I beamed. Have I mentioned that I LOVE having them right next door? So they all came over and rode bikes and chased each other while CJ and Jordan (the biggest and smallest of the Hayes') played baseball with me. And Nicki came out with a plate of little pizza-tart things. (It took her a second to figure out that Ryker wasn't following her around because he loved her.)

It feels AWESOME to kick off your shoes, roll your pant legs up and play baseball in argyle socks. I just gotta work on my swing a bit.

1 comment:

KellyM said...

You could soon have a neighborhood multi-age t-ball team! Fun!