Friday, August 21, 2009

If I Was Ryker

If I was Ryker, my day yesterday would have consisted of two things.

The first would be asking what everything was and saying I wanted it. Really, when you think about it, you could probably get through most of your day with only those two phrases.

"Wha-dissss?" to the person at the bakery.
"That's a blueberry scone."
"Want disssss" (pointing at it) - "Want dat" (pointing at coffee). I'd be set.

The second part of my day would have been making the mistake of taking 2 or 3 steps un-assisted, WHILE AT DAYCARE. The mistake inherent in that is that I would then be repeatedly stood up and my toys would be placed just out of reach so I had to walk to get them. But just to show them all, I wouldn't go get them. I'd sit down and cry instead.

No comments: