Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Does He Need Gloves?

Several people have commented recently on how funny one of Ryker's habits is. I thought I should put it on the blog, even though Chuck and I hardly notice it anymore. Everyone else seems to think it's hysterical.

About a month or two ago Ryker began putting shoes on his hands when he crawls around. He crawls to wherever he sees shoes, then picks a matching pair and comes back into the living room with them on his hands. He'll go back awhile later and trade them out for a new pair. He doesn't discriminate either - he'll wear Jack's Crocs, then my heels, then my flip-flops, then Chuck's running shoes.

Not sure what the deal is with that, but he likes it and it entertains our guests. The only drawback is you have to go hunting for your shoes when you are trying to get ready. We've found them in very strange places. He once put Chuck's shoes in the bathtub.

1 comment:

Bethk said...

oh my gosh I love the shoe thing! its hilarious! and sooo cute. I am still under the spell of his hugs. he can do no wrong :)