Saturday, May 23, 2009

What Must He Think of Me?

This afternoon Jack and I got some ice cream from Dairy Queen as a treat for after dinner. (Jack didn't eat his dinner, so he didn't get his ice cream - but that's another story.) Anyway, I picked the new truffle Blizzard. It has chocolate ice cream and pieces of chocolate truffles.

After putting Ryker to bed I grabbed my treat from the fridge and sat down on the couch to dig in. It had a plastic top on it and when I pulled it off, a bunch of slightly melted ice cream fell into my lap. Cute.

I ran back to my room to change. As I got in there, holding my shorts so that the ice cream wouldn't fall on the floor. Jack came into the room, looking for his slippers, and saw me holding my shorts filled with chocolate ice cream and chocolate chunks.

"Mama, did you just poop your pants?"

And the really disturbing part? He didn't even sound that surprised.

No comments: