Sunday, January 11, 2009

17 Years Younger

Our family got a Wii Fit this weekend (a late-arriving Christmas present). We hooked it up yesterday and I started my journey back to my 125 pound high school sports playing weight. (Okay, probably not a realistic goal, but a girl can dream.)

Anyway, the first thing the Fit makes you do is a body test. You put in your age and your height and then it weighs you and tests your balance. I was having a grand ol' time until it announced that my "Fit Age" is 48 and my Mii stooped over, winced and grabbed her back like a geezer.

48?!

I mean, I know that I'm no Twiggy (or whoever the modern-day equivalent is), but 48?!

Here's where my competitiveness comes in handy. I have managed, in less than 24 hours, to reduce my age by 17 years! I am officially 31 Fit Years Old today. At this rate I'll arrive at work tomorrow a tween. What will I wear? And who will I eat lunch with?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are hereby ordered to TURN THAT THING OFF when I walk through the door this week! I do not need the blankety-blank TV to tell me that I'm older than dirt! :)
And funny...the word I have to decipher below is "plede"...somehow appropriate.