Thursday, March 8, 2012

A List - Things I Hate About the Gym

And all of these have happened to me in the last thirty days.

1. People who talk on their cell phones in the sauna.
2. When there are a grand total of 2 yoga balls in the entire gym, even though we have absorbed the members of another local gym that has closed.
3. Old ladies who push me aside to get to their locker. On purpose.
4. When a new guy on the basketball court looks at me to see if I want to play, and I say I can't, and he says "it's okay - it's like the international women's league here." Ummm. I'm not sure who should be more offended by that. (Luckily one of my buddies in there stared him down.)
5. People who shower and come into the sauna without drying off. The dripping makes them sound like they are peeing.
6. People who steal the yoga mat that is 6 inches from my feet, with my PT binder resting right in front of it.
7. When that happens twice in one workout.
8. People who move closer to me in the whirlpool while my eyes are briefly closed.
9. When they play Adele over the loudspeakers. Love her, but not while I'm working out.
10. People who lay down on the benches in the locker room. Why?

No comments: