Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I'm Bad At

Following is a list of things I can't wrap my brain around, no matter how hard I try.

1. Time zones - I just don't get how some places can decide to do it, some don't, sometimes you travel and skip whole days....

2. School Picture ordering - I'm fixing it, don't worry. We WILL have pictures of my kindergartener. And the customer service people at Lifetouch MIGHT know my name by now.

3. Quantum Physics - Umm, yeah

4. Indicia - Work thing, but I routinely mess it up.

5. Ironing - An hour ago I ironed my brand new shirt to the towel under it. We don't own an ironing board anymore. And then when I tried to peel it off, the shirt's threads pulled apart.
6. Phones, faxes, email - Okay, I kinda get this one in theory, but when you step back and look at it, it's kind of trippy.

7. The temp in my house - 67 degrees in the house in the summer feels fine, but in the winter it makes me FREEZE. Same temp.

8. Health insurance - Our new HSA confuses the crap out of me. Chuck spent the better part of 2 laps around a lake trying to get me to understand.

9. Kids growing - Anyone who has watched an infant grow into a talking person knows this feeling. But then I try to picture that it's a cell-by-cell kind of growth and then my brain hurts.

10. Corkage fees - Work joke.

No comments: