Thursday, November 10, 2011

Banjostrand Updates

Presently, I'm sitting on the couch watching at home watching Ryker scream "I want to go back to my school!!!!" on the other couch, while messaging with my mom, who is sitting in the armchair. It's Thursday at 10:30.

I am here because my back is still hurt. I go in for blood work and X-rays tomorrow.

My mom is here because she's helping with the kids and rescuing us from certain insanity.

Ryker is here because we just faux-kicked him out of his daycare. He's been hitting the teachers, so we sent my mom to get him. We've been telling him that he's the first Van Nostrand to ever get kicked out of school.

Jack is at school. His update is that he stuck his tongue out at a 3rd grader. Why? Because the third grader said "hi Jackson" in the lunchroom. The nerve! Also, he tried to kiss a girl in his class. Izzy. My mom went to have lunch with him yesterday and sat with Izzy too and said that she is pretty and smart and talkative. After explaining that it's not okay for him to kiss someone at school, I told him that my mom said that Izzy was very pretty and nice. He goes "I KNOW! That's why I KISSED HER!"

Chuck is at work. And happily so.

No comments: