Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quotes

Some funny quotes from this week.

Jack:
Jack was putting his book away at bedtime and really absentmindedly says "You're better than I thought." I said "at what?" and he turns around and goes "like, being nice...."

"I'm better at being NICE than you thought????" (as I attacked him and tickled the crap out of him)

WHAT?

Ryker:
As I was putting him in bed the other night, he asked to hold my hand "for jus couple minutes." This is a request every night. He was kind of hyper so I held his hand and talked very quietly to him.

me: "I love you Ryker. Daddy loves you. Jackson loves you." (still fidgeting) "Grandmommy loves you. Grandma Bernice loves you. Bob loves you."
Ryker: "Doze siwy guys..."
me: "Who?"
R: "Gwampa Mark..."
me: "...and Uncle Ry Ry?"
R: "Yes. Dey yuv me."
me: "Yes, they do."
R: "...and Santa. He yuv me. And Cwisti and Bef. Dey yuv me. And Gaga and Papa - dey yuv me too...and Bwody and Owen (kids at school) - dey yike me.....me."
me: "Yes, they all love you."
R: "...Me. I yuv me."

How awesome is that? Hilarious!

He also says the same things every night to me as I say good night and try to leave him room. It's always some variance on the following:

"I no want you go to sweep now. I want you do your work. And do da dishes. And watch tv - watch baseball, okay? You get your computer. And keep dat gate open jus a wittle bit. And don't forget about brekfast, k?"

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL...although still recuperating, miss them! DEFINITELY don't forget bekfes. I think he thinks we're up all night cooking those 'bekfes bars' and cereal! :)

Bethk said...

aawww.... bef DOES wuv him!!