Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Thankful List

Things I'm Thankful For (the Obvious and the Not-So-Obvious):

1. Family and Friends - this one is too big to summarize so I'll just say "Thank you and I love you" and leave it there.
2. Best Buy - for seeing the smart, hard-working person that is my husband and giving him a chance. And for being closer to home than my work, thus giving me rightful ownership over the Hybrid for awhile longer.
3. The new Sonic Care toothbrush Chuck bought me - it replaces the other one I had, which forced me to press the button every 3 seconds for it to function.
4. All the Einstein bagels and cream cheese in my fridge. Also the Straub's chicken salad my mom brought me from St. Louis.
5. My new hair color - I let Nicki loose on it and I love it!
6. The Lowe's gift card - it will let us buy a new toilet seat. I've wanted this for months now.
7. Coffee - for keeping me from being a raging lunatic every morning.
8. My awesome coworkers - for keeping me laughing through the stress.
9. Netflix - for letting Chuck and me watch every episode of Lost in this last year, and for making sick days with the kids so much more tolerable.
10. The Wiggles - for making Ryker SO happy.
11. Paper and markers and googly eyes - for making Jackson SO happy.
12. Dr. Tom - for helping me accomplish so much on the anxiety-front this year.
13. The gym - for helping keep me mentally and physically healthy.
14. Nova - for all the useless factoids I can now spew forth on unsuspecting friends and family.
15. My iPod and Pandora - for keeping the music alive no matter where I am, and for teaching my kids to appreciate it as well.

1 comment:

Florie said...

Yay! So happy for you and chuck and amen to Best Buy for paying our paychecks too. Glad you are happy Jamie!