Monday, August 2, 2010

Cuddling

I don't know how long my boys will cuddle with me, so I better blog about it now.

Tonight was the best cuddle night. I put Jack in bed and he asked for me to cuddle with him. Actually, his manners have fallen by the wayside recently, so it was more of a demand. I'll take it though.

I curled up next to him and he put his arm around me and put his forehead against mine. It was pure bliss.

Then I sat on his couch for a few minutes as he fell asleep and I was relishing the calm and peacefulness and WHAM the door flies open. It's Ryker. "Momma!"

I scooped him up quickly and ran out of the room before Jack woke up. Chuck was in the hallway, and I was like "why did you let him do that?" and he was like "he wouldn't stop asking for you." And I was just holding him in my arms and he just beamed at me.

My sweet boys. I love 'em.

No comments: