Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween on the Farm

I learned a new joke the other day. It's kind of an adult joke, but probably fine for this blog.

Q: What do you call sexy farm animals?
A: Brown chicken brown cow (said like "bowchicabowwow"- if you still don't get it, call me)

Recently Jack told me he wants to be a chicken for Halloween. He said it again in the car the other day. I quickly encouraged Ryker to be a brown cow so Chuck and I could make that joke for the next couple weeks.

Ryker said no, that he wants to be a chicken also. Two chickens. Fine. Then Jack suggested that Chuck be the farmer. Good. I asked what I got to be. Ryker said "big cat hen."

So that brings our total to two chickens (neither of them brown, I don't think), one farmer, and one big cat hen. I'll take pics.

No comments: