Monday, March 14, 2011

Ryker - A Video

I've been trying to take videos of Ryker for awhile, but he always resists. And a two year old resisting sounds something like "AHHHH! NOOOOOO! Momma I no want dat now! Put away!"

Tonight I tricked him, hidden camera style. He had no idea. I have to preface this video though, after watching it myself. I sound like a total goof, and here's why. Over the weekend he pretended to talk on the phone, and said he was talking to "Muddah" (Mother). I said that I was Mother and he said "No, you Mommy. I talkin to Muddah." It was funny and intriguing all at the same time, so I tried to get him to do it again. That's why I keep asking him about it.

A few words of translation:

Muddah = Mother
Fu-Fub = Phineas and Ferb

And finally, for those of you who are not Elf fans, the ending is us practicing our quotes from the movie.

Enjoy!

No comments: