Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day, Banjostrand Style

The silly little stomach bug will NOT leave my family alone. We've all been through it at least once. And now it's raining on my Valentine's Day Parade.

I went to work today and Chuck sent me 3 dozen roses! THREE DOZEN! WEEEEE!!!! So sweet. My office smelled divine. So the day started really well.

Then I wanted to do a yummy dinner with Chuck, but the stupid stomach thing ruined that. I did convince him to go to Noodles with me, so we had a romantic dinner of pasta and Dr. Pepper with the kiddos.

We got home and Chuck needed to lay down. I spent 45 minutes trying to convince Ryker to go poop on the potty. I read him stories, I sang him songs, I made up funny characters that voiced their displeasure at him pooping in his pull-ups - to no avail.

Now I'm playing on the internet while Chuck goes to Walgreens in search of a miracle cure for his tummy.

Do I get a do-over?

No comments: