Monday, July 26, 2010

Ryker and Me - A Comparison

Ryker and I are very similar. Evidence:

1. We both would prefer to sleep until 11ish most days.
2. We both get VERY dizzy, VERY quickly. We noticed this on Friday night when Chuck was spinning Jack on the floor and Ryker wanted a turn. Chuck spun him slowly, but his giggles gave way wide-eyes and a pale face. Chuck picked him up and held him - poor little guy. He looked pitiful.
3. We both have to touch everything. We walk through stores and touch everything in sight.
4. We are both obsessed with having something to drink right next to us at all times.

How Ryker and I differ:

1. I don't leap to a standing position when people wake me up.
2. I don't feel the need to carry 8 items in my arms at all times - 2 books, 3 balls, a car, a maraca, and a cup of water, of course.
3. I don't feel intensely drawn to the dish washer.
4. I don't want to drink rain water off of the rocks in the backyard, or drink the bathwater.

No comments: